Please Email your Resume to HR@intent-design.com. Mention the Job Code in the Subject of your Email.
1. Job Title: Product Engineer [Job Code: 9017401] Date Posted: October 16, 2017
Provide engineering and design support for Automotive Interiors and Exteriors including Seating Systems, Interiors and Lighting products.
The engineer will be responsible for performing the following activities in product design and development.
- Provide engineering and design support for Automotive Interiors and Exteriors including Seating Systems, Interiors and Lighting products.
- Perform product design and related studies on CAD to support program milestones.
- Perform product engineering in Automotive Seating Systems and components including foam, plastics, packaging studies and design layouts.
- Perform product engineering in Automotive Interiors such as door trim, console and instrument panel.
- Perform product engineering in Automotive Lighting such as head lamp, rear combination and positioning lamp.
- Ensure the integrity of the design by evaluating design standards and guidelines.
- Perform data checks for all program release events and milestones.
- Review design with design team, customer and other engineering teams.
- Estimate time to complete all program deliverables on time to support project timing.
- Perform product data management using Team Center/Enovia.
- Perform Class-A surface design using CAD Tools including Catia V5 and UGNX.
- Create scripts for design Automation using CAT scripting and VBA scripting.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering (will accept equivalent foreign degree);
- Experience: Five (5) years of experience in product design and development for Automotive industry
Type of position:
- Engineering Center in Farmington Hills, MI and/or Customer locations in the Metro Detroit area.
Intent Design... a Product Readiness Partner, from Concept to Launch